If you haven't added a subscribe button to your videos, do it now!
70% of YouTube views come from mobile devices every day, as a majority of them are either watching videos on fullscreen or scrolling YouTube, they forget to subscribe.
Adding a subscribe button will help remind viewers to hit it.
Here's how you can add one in just a couple of minutes:
1. Sign in to YouTube Studio.
2. From the left menu, click Customization.
3. Then select branding and scroll down to find "video watermark".
4. Choose the image you would like to use. Free Subscribe Button images are available on Google or use your logo for additional branding.
Image dimensions: 150x150px
Size: less than 1MB
5. Select the desired display time for the branding watermark.
6. Click on Publish to save changes.
It's as simple as that :)
If you are looking to gain views quickly on your YouTube videos then you can start your campaign with us here: www.socioinc.com.